Industrial Machine Service
This website project was a little tricky for the reason that we didn’t have a lot of content to work with. The website owner required just a few pages of content and wanted a site that was simple, clear and focused on their three main services:
- Press Brake Tooling
- Guillotine Blade Sharpening
- 24 Hour Turnaround Service
To do this we created a home page outlining all services and including an image slideshow to immediately demonstrate the service available to their potential clients. The clear call to action (red “Get a Quote” button) encouraged the user to get in touch with the site owners. A call to action is an important aspect of any website and differs from site to site. First it is important for the website owner to determine what they want the site to achieve for them. Site goals differ from website to website, and can include the following:
- Sell a product
- Encourage the user to get in touch through phone or email
- Get the user to register as a website member
- Get the user to click on advertisements
- Provide useful information to the user that re-enforces your brand as a leader in your field
Once the website goal is clear it is important to explicitly ask the user to complete that action. So directly asking the user to make contact, buy a product or register, while it may seem a bit crude, is the gentle nudge required to get them to complete that action.
The website is performing well in the search engines with good listings for the following search terms all appearing on page 1 of Google, many in 1st position:
- mid-west press brake tooling repair
- mid-west guillotine blade sharpening
- damaged guillotine blades
- guillotine blade sharpening and repair
- 24-hour re-grinding service
We also setup Facebook and Twitter accounts for IMS Tooling and a blog system for them to continually add new content, which the search engines love.
How Much Will My Website Cost?
Get a Quick Quote Now...
Get in touch to get a great website that works perfectly in all devices.
Please enter as much information as possible about your website requirements so that we can provide an accurate estimate.